Growing together in Jesus
Serving our neighbours
Sharing His love
A Jesus-centred community
With our neighbours
Congregational Life Coordinator
The first group of people in 1926 and the beginning of what is now Melrose Community Church.
The building pictured is a garage that was used as the first church starting in November 1926. It was situated on the southwest corner of Melrose Avenue and Avenue Road, where a daycare is currently located.